Can you test my water?
Absolutely! We use the PINPOINT computerized water analysis system. PINPOINT is the highest-rated testing system; it measures the water on a molecular level. This gives the most accurate results in the industry.
- Bring us an 8 oz fresh water sample
- Give us about 5 minutes to test your water
- You can shop while you wait
- We will conduct a full water analysis and give you a full printed report
- If you are having any problems with your pool (i.e., algae, stains, etc.) let us know
- We will go over the test with you and make recommendations for treatment and to correct any problems
- Ask any questions you may have, our staff LOVES TO HELP!
- We will help you find anything you need because we keep everything in stock
Can I shop your store online?
No, we currently do not sell online.
Those big buckets of chemicals are heavy, is there someone to help me load them?
Our staff will happily load buckets into your vehicle for you.
I am out of everything! Can I call in my order and pick it up?
Yes, we will be happy to take your order over the phone and get it ready for you. We will total your order and call you back with the price. Just let us know what time you will pick it up and we will have it ready for you.
Do you match your competitors' prices?
Yes, sometimes. Give us a call or stop in with the competitors' ad and we will see what we can do. We cannot match online retailer prices.
If I buy pool equipment from you, do you install?
Yes, we install equipment that we sell.
What types of pool equipment do you service and repair?
We service most pool cleaners and can make most repairs.
Do you construct and install pools?
No, we are not a pool contractor, but we can recommend several local companies.
What payment types do you accept?
We accept cash, checks (with proper ID) and credit cards (Amex, Discover, MasterCard and Visa).
Where are you located?
We are located at the corner of W Lake Houston Pkwy and Kingwood Dr in the HEB Shopping Center, next door to Subway. Please click on Hours for our address, map, phone number and hours of operation.
What are your hours?
Where can I get pool care and maintenance tips?
Just stop in, give us a call or e-mail us and we will be happy to provide advice, tips and instruction on how to care for your pool. Please feel free to click on the links below for some pool care and maintenance tips from some of our vendors and suppliers.